“To whom much is given, much will be required…”
This verse from Luke 12:48 reflects our philosophy for philanthropy.
The Sunray Companies is blessed due to our guests’ support for over 20 years. It is our responsibility in turn to give back to the local communities where we all work, live and play. While we may shout from the rooftops in how we hug our guests and our people, much of our philanthropy happens quietly behind-the-scenes without pomp or circumstance. It’s not about the accolades of giving, but about how we can enhance lives and make a difference within our communities.
You will find our property teams involved locally in causes near and dear to their hearts through the donation of resources and time. The Sunray Companies also corporately and privately partners with community organizations that hold meaning to us as well including:
- Batson Children’s Hospital at UMMC
- Canopy Children's Solutions
- Community Foundation of Mississippi
- JDRF – Mississippi Chapter
- Junior League of Jackson & Mistletoe Marketplace
- Millsaps College
- Mississippi Symphony Orchestra & Jackson Symphony League
- Stewpot Community Services
We are honored to contribute and volunteer to these worthwhile causes.